Social anxiety is keeping me from successfully holding a job

After being unemployed for the past two months, after quitting my previous job, I went to my first day at a new job. The job is to screen people for Covid-19 at a local hospital. In this position, I must... 1. inconvenience everyone coming into the hospital; 2. have to deal with many unpredictable, annoyed, or angry people each shift; 3. use my discretion to permit or deny entry into the hospital.

My first shift was yesterday. Of course, I stumbled over screening questions, made a handful of mistakes, permitted some people who I shouldn't have permitted, and even had one man sneak by me entirely.

All day today I couldn't stop ruminating over all of my mistakes and negative interactions with impatient people, as well as worrying about my second shift (which is tomorrow evening). I'm considering not showing up for my second shift.

How can I talk myself through this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Social anxiety is keeping me from successfully holding a job Social anxiety is keeping me from successfully holding a job Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.