Is this appropriate to ask for a raise?

Hi everyone,

I’m a student and work at a Canadian bank. In May of 2020 I started off as an intern, then when the school year started in September, I was offered to stay on part-time (I work full time during reading weeks and summer).

I have a friend who also started May 2020 as an intern, but did not work part-time during the school year. He returned in May and was offered a raise of 50 cents / hour. I have not been offered any type of raise and was wondering if this is something I should talk to my manager about, and if so, how much should I ask for?

For reference, I’m making $18 an hour and in the last year, have learned more functions, volunteered, exceeded benchmarks etc.

Thanks and any feedback is appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this appropriate to ask for a raise? Is this appropriate to ask for a raise? Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.