Should I tell the company about their rude interviewers?

Or is that complaining too much? When I went to the interview...I felt like they were very passive aggressive.

They didn't talk about any benefits of the job at all, they just asked a million questions about my job history. Like really probing and trying to make me feel embarrassed. I felt like they were very sarcastic. And they told me all the terrible things that can happen on the job, like to freak me out.

Should I call on Monday and tell a manager what happened? It's really been bothering me. They didn't tell me anything about the job except negative aspects and just lowkey criticized my work history.

I feel like they took out their stress on me. I felt very used.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I tell the company about their rude interviewers? Should I tell the company about their rude interviewers? Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.