Did my trial shift on Friday, told I got the job yet haven’t been called back…

So I went in on Friday for a trial shift doing dishwashing at a restaurant and the boss was the head chef who was also in the kitchen with me and the other chef. 2 hours pass which is when I was suppose to leave and he asked if I could stay still 10pm because it was busier than expected I said sure why not as I wanted to make a good impression. The end of the night comes and he tells me I got the job and hands me the form to fill in my details etc and was told I’d get a call about my schedule, pay etc. It’s Monday and I’m still waiting for a response. Keep in mind this is a part time job if that makes a difference. What should I do? Am I overreacting?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did my trial shift on Friday, told I got the job yet haven’t been called back… Did my trial shift on Friday, told I got the job yet haven’t been called back… Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.