SAE Institute

Hey everyone, I've been thinking of going for an associate's diploma in multimedia and graphics design in SAE Institute in the middle east, I've been reading around and apparently SAE has a bad reputation, yet in my country it's considered the best institute for graphic and multimedia design, I'm leaving to the US in a couple years once I'm finished with my diploma and I was wondering if that degree would be worth it now and if it would be easier to find a job in graphic design with that degree, it's my passion after all and I'll be learning it more by myself not just in school.

One more thing: I've been studying engineering for 3 years and took a year off because I realized I absolutely hate it and want to work in graphic design because it's been something I've always wanted to get into but couldn't because of pressure of "having to be an engineer", is that considered a gap to employers or is it okay?

Thank you so much :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

SAE Institute SAE Institute Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.