My job is having a “spirit week” instead of paying us a good wage. Job search mode starts now..

I’m a dispatcher for a transportation company through our county government and we are severely understaffed. We are so understaffed that we have dispatchers/supervisors coming in from other counties because they have similar transit systems/computer programs.

My supervisor suggested last week in a meeting that we have a “spirit week” to lift our “moods and overall morale.” Yeah - it’s because we are overworked, understaffed, and paid poorly for the stress we deal with. Plus our new manager has been taking their sweet time with hiring people.

The biggest issue that caused me to start looking for a new job was that they were changing our schedules against our will to fit “business needs.” Aka work more hours.. luckily mine wasn’t messed with cause I made a huge fuss about it. I wouldn’t be making a fuss, but my partner works retail and their days are inconsistent except for my days off are usually the same as theirs.

The straw that broke the camels back was when we have consistently been “mandated” to work overtime and I have been taking 30 minutes for god knows how long at this point. I’m so over this job and the unnecessary stress that comes along with it. It’s time to find a new job…

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My job is having a “spirit week” instead of paying us a good wage. Job search mode starts now.. My job is having a “spirit week” instead of paying us a good wage. Job search mode starts now.. Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.