Leaving a large tech company for a smaller company with higher salary and career advancement?

I’m a dev with a large tech company and received an offer with a smaller company but with a 30k pay increase and opportunity to become a manager. There doesn’t seem to be any growth in my current role except to work on interesting projects.

Close friends are on the fence with the potential move because I’ve only been in my current role for a few months and they like my current company. Any tips or advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving a large tech company for a smaller company with higher salary and career advancement? Leaving a large tech company for a smaller company with higher salary and career advancement? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.