Am I being kept on ice waiting for an official job offer?

I interviewed almost 2 weeks ago at a small private school (no district to refer to in the hiring process) and had a fantastic interview. They even sped up the second interview to the same day and seemed ecstatic with me. I was told they would get back to me with a job offer the next day (which was a Saturday) or the Monday afternoon after. Both days went by with no word from them, so I followed up on Tuesday and was told “we are still waiting to get a hold of the school director, but barring an act of god, there’s a 90% chance you have the job” and was told that they would follow up with me the next afternoon (Wednesday). That day came and went, so I waited until Friday to try and call them and see where we were in the process. When I called Friday, I was sent straight to voicemail and wasn’t responded to.

I feel as though I might be being kept on ice as a reliable fall-back while they interview others, which of course stresses me out. I haven’t called them since, and have resumed my job search. The only negative part there is my field is very hard to get into (not many teaching jobs, high competition) so “resuming my job search” means that I’m applying for minimum wage retail/food service jobs.

Any advice or insight?

(30 y/o, masters degree in music, extensive experience but a horrible professional field)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I being kept on ice waiting for an official job offer? Am I being kept on ice waiting for an official job offer? Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.