Accommodating midday, weekly therapy?

I need to start weekly therapy sessions for my mental health - unfortunately, it has to occur in the middle of business hours (guess therapists are quite busy these days).

Due to traffic, I’ll likely be away from my desk for 1.5 - 1.75 hrs.

Wondering what folks recommend for communicating this to my boss? Just keep it vague re: a “personal matter”? I’ll say that my boss is very understanding and I don’t anticipate an issue, but I tend to be an over-sharer to my detriment.

Has anyone else navigated this and have advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accommodating midday, weekly therapy? Accommodating midday, weekly therapy? Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.