Worried I will not be able to get a job

Maybe I’m paranoid, I’m not sure. So I keep hearing things about how important your digital footprint is and that employers search your name and whatnot. A year ago I posted something in a social media group rambling on about people not following COVID rules and that one of my relatives is working in the hospital etc. I took pics of people breaking the rules but their faces etc are blurred out. In hindsight I regret this a lot. Anyway back then a journalist approached me and wanted the article for their regional news company. I agreed to it which I regret as now the article is up online forever. I am so scared that now future employers won’t hire me as the article might be off putting where I have kinda slated some of the public. This was right at the beginning of the whole covid thing. I don’t know what to do as I can’t get it removed and i’m worried about it. So do employers really look that deeply into it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worried I will not be able to get a job Worried I will not be able to get a job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.