Advice in getting first job (part-time)?

I have no job experience and I am trying to get my first part time job right now. Im on a gap year so im not starting school anytime soon

Im just wondering what the best way to apply for jobs is for retail and restaurant type stuff. Like should I just do the online applications through companies' websites or should I go in person and ask anyways even if they have online applications?

If theres any other advice else that might help in getting hired too I would appreciate it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice in getting first job (part-time)? Advice in getting first job (part-time)? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.