What does it mean when boss adds me last to everything?

Boss ALWAYS adds me last to emails. For example, if there are 5 other people on my team, my name is always added last (even though the order of names for the other 5 can be shuffled around a bit). I’ve thought about it and there is no reason to the order of the email list in terms of listing by seniority, alphabetical etc.

Maybe I’m overthinking things a bit, but wanted to get some insight from managers or others about possible reasons. Does this mean that I’m the least liked?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What does it mean when boss adds me last to everything? What does it mean when boss adds me last to everything? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.