(Very rare opportunity ) to interview for dream job position that pays more after accepting offer from company X that gave me contract saying start date is neogitable. What would you do?

  1. Was in bad need of a job, so was ready to take any position I could get in the legal field.
    1. a role i could care less about
    2. (35k pre tax)
    3. with really strict (but not necessarily mean) boss and it doesn't seem like the growth opportunities are that great.
    4. I accepted for the experience to hopefully work my way up to the actual paralegal role at another firm b/c I don't think that's possible here.
  2. Another company asked me to interview for the actual paralegal role I wanted the same day that company X made me a job offer! This one pays least 18/hr with paid time off, dental, and vision insurance which my current job offer does not offer.
    1. I want to reiterate the fact that I even got this dream paralegal role is extremely, extremely rare. I have zero exprience and was struggling to even get 13/hr jobs in the legal field. Only reason I got asked by this company to interview for a paralegal is b/c they have really strong ties to my university. They must've really liked my resume to offer me this opportunity b/c I applied for less advanced roles for the same company, but they asked me to interview for the more advanced paralegal role. however, there are still a few hoops I have to jump through.
    2. the first thing is I lied about my address( used to live where they are booked, and currenly live 4 hrs away in a city they have a different office in). Their website says something about this position being remote, but I'm not 100% sure
    3. this is an "initial interview", meaning there'd be one more to pass after this. how would I be able to navigate having to attend 2 interviewS?
    4. I have to take a short test online, which based on other tests I've taken when interviewing at law firms, I should be fine.
  3. I accepted the offer with current company, and my contract says the start date is negotiable. Because I told the boss in one of the interviews that I could start immediately and b/c she knows I'm currently unemployed**, I don't think I have much leverage in negotitaing a start date though, especially for like a week later?, right**
  4. Don't think I have much option other than to stick with my current offer**(which I already accepted).** To even be available for an interview with dream job, I'd have to negotiate to delay the start date for at least another 7 days (b/c they are only holding interviews during business hrs) . any thoughts?
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

(Very rare opportunity ) to interview for dream job position that pays more after accepting offer from company X that gave me contract saying start date is neogitable. What would you do? (Very rare opportunity ) to interview for dream job position that pays more after accepting offer from company X that gave me contract saying start date is neogitable. What would you do? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.