Should I Give Only One Week Notice?

I’ve had a simple retail job for less than a month. Management is pretty poor, my hours change frequently, most of the staff I work with are lazy and just give me all the work and I’m over worked because my manager can’t find more people. I just got a better job elsewhere doing similar stuff for better pay and benefits and management seems to be doing their job. I want to start as soon as possible with my new job before college starts and was thinking of giving my current employer only one week. I don’t care if I loose a reference (I have several anyways in retail).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I Give Only One Week Notice? Should I Give Only One Week Notice? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.