Send a follow up email weeks later?

I had an interview 2.5 weeks ago and it seemed to go pretty well. They said the next steps might be an interview with the higher-ups. They also said however not to expect a follow up for a couple weeks, since they had to finish up a big project and then a short vacation.

Now that it’s been a couple weeks, I’m debating if I should ask for any updates. I imagine they’ve been busy so I don’t want to be a pest on the week they are back.

On a side note, does following up again really help your chances in general? To me it seems if they want to continue, they’d let you know.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Send a follow up email weeks later? Send a follow up email weeks later? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.