Rejected for the fourth time after making it to the final round - I literally don’t know what to do anymore.

I work in communications, social media, etc. The details:

  1. Four interviews including the SVP and then was told the job was canceled due to budget reasons.

  2. Three interviews and then ghosted.

  3. Four interviews and an assignment and then ghosted.

  4. Three interviews and an assignment and sent rejection form letter after following up twice.

I’m knocking the interviews out of the park and the assignments have been some of my best work. I have everything down to a T and my resume, portfolio, and responses are refined and are often complimented. The latest rejection was the hardest as I was so sure and the position was amazing.

I’ve been unemployed since May 2020. I am nearly out of money since I went through my entire savings trying to stay afloat. I live alone, no family, and have nobody I can ask for help.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I have never been unable to get a job. I have tried everything I can think of and each rejection is getting harder to recover from. I am absolutely devastated and time is running out.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Rejected for the fourth time after making it to the final round - I literally don’t know what to do anymore. Rejected for the fourth time after making it to the final round - I literally don’t know what to do anymore. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.