Management is being toxic after giving notice. Document it?

I’ve worked at my company for 10 months. I work in talent acquisition and have found my company to be absolutely toxic and can’t do my job properly.

I respectfully put in 2 weeks notice and the founders of the company have acted vile ever since.

They set up a meeting to discuss and deflected all my concerns, put me down, rolled their eyes, and laughed. There was no understanding. I verbally told our head of HR and she apologized for their behavior.

Fast forward to now, I have a few days left. They again treated me rudely in a meeting, asking if I was able to be a professional and represent the company (I’ve been nothing but professional and have glowing reviews….) and asked what I was “even doing” during my last week despite me explaining all the documentation I was writing up for my team.

I’ve addressed the toxic culture in the past with our new head of HR as well as management. I’m thinking of writing a final email addressing how I’ve been treated these last few weeks to document it and have my concerns in writing. I don’t care if I sever the relationship with the company as they obviously don’t care. I’d moreso want the email for my own purposes in case I need to reference it.

To note, the only reason I’m even staying is to help out my team so they’re not left in the dark.

I’m going to take a couple days to reflect. Part of me feels like it’s petty but the other part wants to stand up for myself and address the toxicity. Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Management is being toxic after giving notice. Document it? Management is being toxic after giving notice. Document it? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.