Nerves about not coming into shift.

Hey, I am new at my job but recently i had to go on a family vacation from the 24-30th of July. I already told them these dates on my first days of work several times m. But I guess there was some miscommunication and I was put on shift for the 30th through the schedule app I have. I messaged them that I wouldn’t be available on that date, and I also called in yesterday morning to tell them I couldn’t make it. I just keep having nerves that. I’ll come in for my next shift and they’ll get angry at me, even though I’ve told them I won’t be available.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Nerves about not coming into shift. Nerves about not coming into shift. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.