My boss doesn’t let me quit:/

So I recently put in my two weeks notice yesterday and today I wanted to clarify to and told him two weeks from now in august will be my last day. Then he says “let’s play it by ear”. And I say I really can’t continue after my two weeks because I got another job with better pay and benefits which I accepted. It’s so frustrating that he can’t just accept that I have put in my two weeks and I am leaving. He literally keeps asking why and says to “find someone quick” to fill my spot. Maybe it’s due to the fact that we are severely understaffed but I feel like I already did my part with giving him two weeks? I do feel super guilty but this job was draining me mentally. Any advice on what I should do? Or has anyone been in a similar situation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My boss doesn’t let me quit:/ My boss doesn’t let me quit:/ Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.