Job lied about pay (supposably)

Okay well I was doing Door Dash as I was in-between jobs... And I took the first job that I got offered which so just happened to be through a job agency... They stated that you get paid $14/hr but if you miss any days you get paid $9/hr that week. I still have that email as proof if I need any proof. I have 2 co-workers through the same company, and they said they already got a paycheck and it said $9/hr on there. Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job lied about pay (supposably) Job lied about pay (supposably) Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.