How many people generally work at a gas station at one time?

I know that title might seem like a front for a robbery or something but I'm generally curious. I have an employment application for a gas station and I've heard stories about late night robberies or people being harassed while they are alone at work in a gas station and I'm scared that might happen to me if I were to work there alone especially since ive already been jumped by people while alone before and I dont want that to happen again. But at the same time this is the only place that I can work at in the area that I live in and I need to make money...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How many people generally work at a gas station at one time? How many people generally work at a gas station at one time? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.