Is this workplace harassment?

Backdrop: My job requires me to visit different assisted living communities to hold group therapy sessions. Therapy session scheduling is controlled by the activities director.

What happened:

The director stopped me after my session, and asked point-blank "Where are you from?". Not a lot of context here but okay "I'm from Florida." They were already setting up for the next event, with YouTube already steaming to a projector screen. "Well, (u/morphinee) from Florida, this next song is for you." She proceeded to play This Land is Your Land. I'm the only brown (Native American) person in the room. Uh, alright.

I sang along anyway because hey it's a bop and SURPRISE I know all the words.

Is this racial harassment or am I losing my mind?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this workplace harassment? Is this workplace harassment? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.