Interview at employer’s condo? Is this unprofessional?

So I heard back from a law internship, the Lawyer/stakeholder of the small firm contacted me directly through email and asked a few questions on there. He then asked if we could schedule an interview this week and I said yes and what time would work best for him. He replied back at 3am, asking if I am available in the morning of the same day. I checked my email too late and I apologized and asked to reschedule. He rescheduled it to tomorrow. I then sent an email confirming his office address, but he said he will be moving my interview to a conference condo. I looked up the address and it was for a residential condo, probably his house. Now I am very skeptical of the interview and have a gut feeling that I shouldn’t go.

Is this common or unprofessional? Should I go or does he seem to to shady?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interview at employer’s condo? Is this unprofessional? Interview at employer’s condo? Is this unprofessional? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.