Internal Transfer WWYD?

Hello All!
I am 20M, and I've been working hard as a Hotel lifeguard for three years and was never offered a promotion until now. This year the management has been changing a lot. One of my favorite managers left and was replaced later; a couple of weeks ago, I was promoted to pool supervisor because all prior pool supervisors quit due to new management. So far, I am disappointed with my promotion and how the management handles some of the issues I've brought up. Our department never got a raise until this year, and it's garbage. All I do is manage and assist the staff and make sure everything is in order. I realized that maybe this promotion is a mistake because I feel like I don't get paid enough to handle all of the issues, and the management, most of the time, completely disregards me, which annoys me. Still, on the plus side, it will definitely help out with my resume. I have a lot of composure, and I decided that I'll finish this season strong. I am thinking of doing an internal transfer in about 6 months to security because I need to be 21. Other than that, I've already met their requirements, and I want to utilize my First Aid and CPR certifications. I asked the employees who work in the department, and I am interested because the pay rate is way better, and so is the management. Transfers usually happen in my workplace a lot, and I shouldn't feel ashamed. After all, I am seeking a greater opportunity since my job of choice will somewhat help me with the barebones of my major. The only main concern is that it will probably start drama between myself and my management. I fear that they will sabotage my transfer and retain me because they need a "Hard worker." To prevent such scenarios from happening, what should I do? I Know talking to the managers is my best bet but, how should I approach this situation without making a bad impression on myself and potentially wasted their time because I feel like I threw my promotion back at them?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Internal Transfer WWYD? Internal Transfer WWYD? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.