Immediate Interview

I applied for a job a few weeks ago that I'm very interested in. I heard back from someone yesterday at 3:00pm asking if I could do a screener zoom call this morning. I told her that I can't do that (I just graduated and have a part time retail job where I can't leave the floor) and asked if there were any other days she was available. She then asked if I was available this afternoon at 3:00. I had to leave work early (boss was nice about it but I won't get paid) to do this 15 minute screener interview.

It really put me off the job. I don't think it's reasonable to expect someone to be available to interview within 24 hours and I don't like that when I told her I wasn't available at all today she offered me an afternoon slot. Seems like she didn't read my email or didn't care.

What do y'all think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Immediate Interview Immediate Interview Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.