How long to wait for counter offer acceptance?

I got a job offer from a company I’ve been talking back-and-forth with for a few months. I countered (kind of?) by asking if a sign on bonus that compared with another job offer I had received was possible. My recruiter said that he made note of all my good points and that he would get back to me “soon” after discussing with the team. It’s been three days now and I haven’t heard anything. Should I be worrying? This job is in another city and I will have to move for it. It starts next month so I really need to get a move on with my planning, but I don’t know what’s going to happen. Is it premature to reach out to him again? I didn’t reply to his last message because I felt like it was unnecessary since he mentioned he would reach out soon.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long to wait for counter offer acceptance? How long to wait for counter offer acceptance? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.