How far would you commute for a job?

I have an interview coming up at a place that's about 20 minutes away from me (around 18 miles), which definitely isn't outrageous or anything, but depending on how many hours I'll be working, it could add up to over $100 per month in gas, and over $1,300 yearly (which for me, is a month's worth of rent). I want to add, that this would be part-time, so no benefits.

I haven't done the interview yet, so I don't even know if I want the job, but if everything sounds good, the mileage would probably be my biggest hesitation. Especially since there's dozens of jobs within walking distance of me. Would it worth the commute? Again, it's part-time (willingly), but its also a job I think I'd be fairly happy with.

My friend thinks I shouldn't bother and find something closer to me, but after having a slight drought of interviews, I'm sorting tugging on the leash to leave my current job...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How far would you commute for a job? How far would you commute for a job? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.