FDM Group Graduate Program or pursue Masters?

Just yesterday I got an offer for the FDM Graduate Program - BI/BA of which I would start in 10 days if I accept the offer. Though I have a masters offer (Master of IT) from a good university here in Australia (different city though) and I had accepted that, though deterrence or part-time is a thing to which I can manage both uni and job.

With FDM, I am a bit concerned about the pay which is way below the average one. Initially it is a 3 month training period as well. Then there is the contract that locks me for two years, otherwise I would have to pay $30,000. I also heard that there isn't much say in where I get to work for placement, though the clients are pretty high end like Big 4 banks here in Aus or even KPMG.

Doing both CAN be an option, for now due to Sydney lockdown it is me doing the degree online. So it is manageable. Though my main concern is for the placements, as mentioned before I don't get much say. So then if online study is gone, then I would have to move to the city where the uni is based, bad especially if I get a placement where I live, that too, two year contract.

Any advice on what to do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

FDM Group Graduate Program or pursue Masters? FDM Group Graduate Program or pursue Masters? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.