Career Change for Retail Manager

Hi All!

My partner is not on Reddit so I thought I would ask for him. He wants to make a career change but feels stuck. Perhaps you guys can help with some ideas. He has a Bachelor's Degree and he has been working as a Manager at a high end outdoor retail store for 7+ years. We live in a metro area and he would like to get out of retail but is feeling distressed when looking at job postings. I am trying to help but I am in a totally different, very specific sector.

Has anyone left retail after a decade of retail experience? How did the transition go? What fields did you go into?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Career Change for Retail Manager Career Change for Retail Manager Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.