Any thoughts on how to help my mom?

Hi everyone,

I do not know if this is the right subreddit but I thought I would give it a shot. My mom has been working with 7-Eleven for over 10 years. She went from an sales associate to Assistant Manager and now Manager. She has a BS in Chemical Engineering BUT due to events long ago, she was not able to use her degree when she immigrated. Now she is trying to move to another job from 7-Eleven and I am unsure on how to help her... I can write her resume but what kind of jobs should she be looking at?

She is wanting to find something that will pay her equal or more to what she is already making and I think that is making the search a bit harder to find.

Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any thoughts on how to help my mom? Any thoughts on how to help my mom? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.