Advice for how to Continue... Job offer pushed back start date twice

So I recently graduated with a bio degree and received a job offer on June 25.

My start date was originally supposed to be July 8 but it got pushed due to technical difficulties on the website related to background check and drug screening timing. This I understood.

The offer in my official contract was for July 15, which i signed. Just yesterday my recruiter called me saying that my start date got pushed back another week to July 22 due to administrative reasons, saying that the people who are supposed to train me will not be "in house".

While I understand the reasonings behind the delays, I am left wondering how they can change the start date in the official contract. I asked my recruiter why is this happening a second time and she said I shouldn't worry and that they are excited to have me join.

Any advice? Basically should I trust my recruiter or take another plan of action? I really want this job and am nervous about job security at this point.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice for how to Continue... Job offer pushed back start date twice Advice for how to Continue... Job offer pushed back start date twice Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.