About to give my two weeks but I have PTO time.

I just competed the final round interview for this potential job, and expecting to hear back on an answer by next week. I wanted to prepare for the best, so I’m trying to decide what I would do with my vacation days if I do get this new job. I have 5 PTO days that I’d like to use before (and if) I leave. How do I go about this?

My current employer prefers a 2-weeks in advance notice for any PTO requests, and considering it’s 5 days (1week) off, I wouldn’t want to burn any bridges, so taking a spontaneous vacation wouldn’t be preferable without prior approval. I’m in a state that requires my employer to pay out remaining vacation days, but I’d prefer to take a vacation before I start a new job. Am I able to put in my 2 weeks and request my vacation immediately following those 2 weeks? Or would it be a better bet to let this new job know when/if I get an offer and tell them I can start in 3 weeks so I can still give my 2 weeks notice to my current company, have a week off, and cash in on my PTO days, then start my new job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

About to give my two weeks but I have PTO time. About to give my two weeks but I have PTO time. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.