Temp Job Disappointment

I just completed my first full week at a long-term temp assignment that has a chance to become permanent (though experience says no guarantees). The job itself doesn't seem bad. However, my site supervisor is making me question if I'm willing to stick it out long-term. While she's a very nice person, as a supervisor, she's a control freak. Can't say I encountered working under one before. She's also all over the place. She'll tell me to start working on something, and shortly after I start, wants me to switch to something else. I deal with anxiety, and her approach to things doesn't help matters in that regard. She's recent to the role as well apparently. Seems the person I replaced, who was there for nearly a decade, couldn't take working under her, and quit.

I guess I'm just disappointed. I haven't held a full-time job in nearly three years, and wind up in a situation that I'm not sure I want to stick with if there's a chance of permanent hire. Which is unfortunate, because the company I'm contracted to has excellent benefits for their staff. Guess I could look for other roles there (I had applied there in the past with no success).

I understand one week isn't long enough to gauge a job, and I'm willing to bear things out a little longer and see how things develop, but it looks like I'm back to digging my heels in to look for something else. It's frustrating encountering this type of disappointment after such a long time being out of work.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Temp Job Disappointment Temp Job Disappointment Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.