Suggestions for jobs for those with disabilities?

Hi all,

I live in the US and am pending a disability hearing but my anxiety (and therapist) are telling me I need a backup plan if all goes awry. Since I've already been denied twice, I am concerned I will not receive disability after my hearing. I am looking to see what kind of jobs I can possibly do, given my condition.

I have severe social anxiety along with other physical and mental issues. I can't walk/stand for longer than 5-10 minutes without super bad back pain, blood pressure issues, focus issues, and I have a very difficult time working with other people/environments with people/talking to people.

I do have experience however. I worked as an inventory associate at an automotive dealership for 8ish years and have experience with that including quality control, cosmetic inspections of vehicles, data entry, and loss prevention. I do not have a college degree, however. Nor do I have any other experience besides that one job.

I've been looking at different places around my general area but I can't seem to find anything that I would be able to do. I've considered working from home but the majority of stuff I see is customer service based which wouldn't work for me. I live in a particularly volatile climate area too so outdoor jobs are a bit difficult given my condition.

One of my main concerns is if I find a job, it's going to pay very low wages which would mean I'm not able to survive with rent/other bills. I need a living wage of some kind and I'm not sure where to look and it's very very stressful and disheartening.

I am wondering if there is anything I am missing or if there are any other options out there for those in a situation similar to me.

tl;dr: wondering what kind of jobs there are out there for those with mental/physical disabilities that pay living wages w/ not much experience

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Suggestions for jobs for those with disabilities? Suggestions for jobs for those with disabilities? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.