Should I accept this job offer or not?

I got a job offer at a company that is “in transition”. They’re moving their headquarters and a lot of stuff is being carried over.

I would need to be on nights until this transition period is over.

Thing is, I’m not sure if they will need a permanent person on nights after this is over. It could very well be that they decide I have to stay on nights, which I wouldn’t like.

And now that I think about it, during the interview, the hiring manager really only seemed concerned about my ability to work nights, and not much else.

They also didn’t specify the exact working hours on nights. They only said it’s undecided.

I know the advice would be to “take it and look for something else”, but I would have to move to be near this place and the salary is the same as my previous role, even after negotiations.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I accept this job offer or not? Should I accept this job offer or not? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.