Quit My Job After Just 3 Days and Dealing with Some Guilt

So, just as the title says I sent in my resignation (although I should have sent in a two weeks notice, I hated it so much I couldn't stand to go in again) email today. They straight up told me they wouldn't accommodate my medical needs, although I was vague about it I have epilepsy and my seizures are triggered when I'm stressed, overworked, tired, etc. They literally just told me that if they wanted me to work 7+ days each with 11-hour shifts they would make me. They also said they couldn't switch me to part-time despite being told I could switch at any time when I did the interview. For some hindsight, there aren't set shifts, which is fine with me since I'm on summer break, but I would at least like to work 5 days with 2 days in between.

Not to mention they kind of do the bare minimum for employees. In Texas, lunch break has to be at least 30 minutes long, that's how long ours is and it's at the start of our day.

The coworkers were really great, and I was actually getting along with them pretty well, and the team leads were super nice too. My friend even applied there since we live kind of far and it's in between us, but he was going to be in a different department anyways.

I already have another job lined up which is why I even considered quitting in the first place, it is a part-time position instead so I can at least have necessary breaks for the week, and it's nearly $3 more than what they were offering at the last place. I still feel kind of guilty and my parents' responses to it, despite telling me to quit if they couldn't accommodate me, didn't help much.

EDIT: I'm not sure why I included the lunch break, I'm perfectly fine with that too

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quit My Job After Just 3 Days and Dealing with Some Guilt Quit My Job After Just 3 Days and Dealing with Some Guilt Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.