Potential Background check fail?

So here’s the story, I got an offer from Ana amazing tech startup. I’ve signed my contract and next is my background check. I have one work experience (the job I am leaving), where I was a department manager. The thing is, on my resume, I put I started in Nov of 2015 (which I did). But I remember I left for 30 days in May 2016 for family reasons, then I came back in June of 2016. It was considered a leave, but my hire date in the system changed to 6/2016. Will this screw me in the background check? I honestly forgot I had left because it was a long time ago. I’ve been there for 5 years now, will I lose my offer or am I being paranoid?

Thank you guys!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Potential Background check fail? Potential Background check fail? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.