Not sure which job to take

So, I’ve been working in a grocery store since January of 2020. It’s not a terrible job, it pays well but management is absolutely terrible and I have no work-life balance. Living in a small town, it’s been hard finding a place that pays as much and living by myself, I can’t really afford to make much less.

My problem is, I’ve been offered a job at the big factory we have. Working 7pm to 7am and it’s your typical 3 days on, 3 off, 4 on, 4 off. All in all, I would work 15 days out of the month. And it’s $2.50 more than what I make now.

However, another job that I interviewed for previously has become available, which is your typical Monday to Friday office job. I know a lot of people hate their 9-5’s, but I’ve worked in healthcare and retail since I was 18, now 29. So I’ve never really had weekends and holidays off. But the problem with that job is it’s starts at slightly less than what I’m making now.

So I guess I have to decide if I want more money or what I would think is going to make me happy. Any advice would be appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not sure which job to take Not sure which job to take Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.