Modern job hunting is a shit show and needs to be better

Just this week I:

1-Had a phone interview scheduled. HR never called. I emailed them asking if they'd like to reschedule. They said they called and left a voicemail (I have no missed calls or voice mails), and asked if I was available. I said yes, and asked when next week. Silence.

2-I had a phone interview set up for a company a few towns over from me. Not a bad commute at all. I get a confirmation email and find out that the listing was just wrong, and the company is over an hour away in the city. "How would the commute be?" She asked in a follow up email.

3-A recruiter reached out to me about a full time permanent (holy shit) position that paid VERY well. I answer her right away and ask when she's available. She hasn't responded and it's been 2 days.

What the fuck? Why is this all such a shit show? Why are such unqualified assholes in HR/recruiting?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Modern job hunting is a shit show and needs to be better Modern job hunting is a shit show and needs to be better Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.