Do you guys notice any trend with what demographic of interviewer you have the most success with?

I am a 29 year old man. I'm visibly fit and in shape + pretty "attractive" in general.

Jobs I interview for are in the tech industry. Corporate jobs.

I've noticed over the years that anytime I interview with a manager who is a male within ~5 years of my age (And they can see me on video or in person), I have ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of getting the job. Doesn't matter how "nice" I act or what I say. DOESN'T matter if I have the exact experience. THERE IS NO CHANCE.

They view me as an "alpha threat" and don't like that I am attractive and fit and am perceived to display dominance.

On the other hand, Whenever I interview with a woman in general, I have great success. Especially in the 30's or early 40's age range. Any young/medium aged woman seems to love me even if I feel I didn't interview particularly well. They will like me and smile a lot.

With older gentleman in 40's and above... I feel they are the least biased. They aren't like the young guys who view me as a threat, but also they don't instantly like me like some women do. I feel in general they are open-minded but not easily wooed.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do you guys notice any trend with what demographic of interviewer you have the most success with? Do you guys notice any trend with what demographic of interviewer you have the most success with? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.