Currently a temp working long hours - should I stay or leave?

A little story about me - I graduated college at the end of 2020; I got my BBA in MIS. Towards the end of January, I got a call from a business owner who saw my resume on indeed and thought that I would be a good match. Sounds pretty awesome right?

Well, I am now in a bit of a sticky situation. To keep it simple, I work in a label factory; basically, I monitor orders that come in on the computer for our press operators and work with an information system to track and store orders and inventory. I really like doing that part of it, but the inventory is almost always off which leads to our orders being off.

Usually I’m the only one in the office who is keeping track of that, and I’m still technically a temp hire. I’ve had to work almost 2 hours overtime everyday just to get everything done, and at the end of the day, all I’m getting is a paycheck. Granted, I get paid weekly, and it is very good pay, but I’m not sure if I should stick around and work long hours as a temp hire if all I’m getting is paid with no benefits like health insurance or 401k.

I’m doing basically everything on the administration side by myself - tracking orders, making work orders, monitoring inventory, correcting inventory, and uploading order documents.

I’m starting to feel like it’s taking a toll on my mental health; my boss is very reluctant to let me have days off just because I’m the only one in the office. Do you think that I should stick with it or try to find another job?

TLDR: I’m still a temp hire after 3 months, I’m the only one in the office working long hours, my mental health is declining. Stay or go?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Currently a temp working long hours - should I stay or leave? Currently a temp working long hours - should I stay or leave? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.