This is definitely going to sound like an irrational fear because it is one, but I need to say this somewhere.
I feel like people at work don’t like me.
I got my first job ever a few months ago and I love it so much. I love what I do and I love all the friends I’ve made here and the people I’ve met. The job itself is really rewarding as well. But I can’t help but feel like people at my workplace find me annoying and dumb. Or not fast enough or not sharp enough.
I haven’t done anything to cause this. Yeah, I’ve made a couple mistakes every once and a while and fixed them immediately and no one has said anything to me at all. They also don’t actively act like they don’t like me either, it’s quite the opposite. But I still come home and have this fear that no one likes me. I’ll have the best day and then be like, “I hope they don’t hate me”
I’m wondering if anyone else — particularly when people got their first ever job — felt like they were annoying or disliked at worked. What has helped you become better and more confident at your job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: