What ever happened to training?

I just started a new job in my field and I’m already looking to leave because of the lack of training I’ve received, and feeling like I’m being thrown to the sharks. I left my last job because I recently graduated and wanted to get my dream job (what I have currently), and there was a lack of training that had me frustrated there too.

Do companies just not invest in good training anymore? I am a good employee and my supervisors always hate to see me leave, but lack of training and nothing being done about it will have me out the door.

Edit: I am in the criminal justice field.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What ever happened to training? What ever happened to training? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 24, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.