Leaving new job after 7 months. Feel bad for my overworked boss

I worked at large multinational corporations for the beginning of my career (Blackrock and JPM) then last November I took a leap to a smaller, sort of family run business in manufacturing. Got a slight pay bump and am working directly with COO/CFO. Seemed like a great opportunity.

I’ve built some cool models and added a ton to their financial and operational reporting through SQL and excel. But the culture is just awful (manufacturing guys making crude jokes and VERY cliquey). I feel like I’m getting pulling in a million directions (COO and CFO often telling me to prioritize different task tasks) and wayyy outperforming my title/pay of Senior Financial Analyst. Im essentially doing 2 jobs. I told one of my bosses (the COO) this a few months ago, but he just sort of kicked the can down the road.

I wasn’t actively looking but got hit up by a recruiter, interviewed and got an offer within a week as an FP&A manager for a really cool PE backed pharma company. Plus a 20% raise.

I want to take it, but I honestly feel bad for the COO he works so hard and the company isn’t doing well. The CEO is a absolute dick to him and I am key-man for basically every report I created. I feel like I am letting him down, but this role/new culture feels like the best choice for me and my fiancé. I just can’t help but feel like my boss is gonna be back to square one after the progress I’ve made with analytics.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving new job after 7 months. Feel bad for my overworked boss Leaving new job after 7 months. Feel bad for my overworked boss Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.