How do I leave a job that I'm employed at but not actively working in?

Here's the context: I am employed part-time at a supermarket. I'm a college student, so last year I worked summer and winter break, and they continued to hold my employment, anticipating me to come back and work this summer. I'm trying to switch jobs at the moment (ex: I'm not gonna go back), so I need to quit the supermarket job, but I haven't actually done work there since January, thus they haven't seen me in months. Managament isn't awfully familiar with me personally.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about this. Should I show up, reintroduce myself, and tell them I'm leaving? I guess I don't really need a traditional two-week notice since I'm not on the schedule anyway. At the same time, I care about being a civil, professional human being. Any advice is appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I leave a job that I'm employed at but not actively working in? How do I leave a job that I'm employed at but not actively working in? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.