How does anyone work for Amazon?

I'm graduating from college with a bachelor's degree in under a month, and as seems to be the common theme for people in my position currently, finding a job has been a struggle. Initially I was looking mainly for office jobs, but as I've gotten closer to graduation I've branched out to applying for some more hands on jobs. I was really trying to avoid Amazon because I've heard so many horror stories of working there and not a lot of good ones, but a couple weeks ago I finally gave in and applied for a manager position in a fulfillment center. I got an email last week inviting me for an interview, and in that email they mentioned that I would more than likely be placed on a fixed schedule overnight 6pm-6am four days a week shift. I did a bit more research on the position, and found that even in fairly high cost of living major metropolitan areas, these jobs usually start people with a degree and no experience with a salary of about $52k a year. That works out to about $21 an hour with no extra pay for overtime. I just don't understand how anyone can do that. Even aside from the pay, four 12 hour days a week in a job that keeps you on your feet most of the time just sounds like it would be brutal on my body. I'm definitely gonna go to the interview but if I'm offered the job I'm just not sure if I should take it. Maybe if it was day shift I could manage, but working all night four days a week sounds extremely difficult. I guess I'm just looking for some encouragement here. Has anyone here worked a job like this? Was it not as bad as you thought it was gonna be? I'm really looking for a reason to not just tell them that schedule doesn't work for me

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How does anyone work for Amazon? How does anyone work for Amazon? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.