Frustrated

It’s taken me roughly a year to find a great sales job. I landed one and I was able to manage two states while flying out weekly & everything that came with the job sounded great and I was very excited.

Now I just failed the background check for charges that date back a year ago that are “Pending” the company retracted their offer and I appealed it.

I’m seeing my Lawyer this coming week and I suppose the company will get back to me.

The charges are serious but it was truly the moment of being at the wrong place at the right time involving another individual who accepted further charges. I have yet to be charged and or anything else.

I’m really upset & demoralized while frustrated because I was so close yet so far.

I believe I’ll just get a job as a car salesman, I don’t know, didn’t even know this would show up.

:(

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Frustrated Frustrated Reviewed by Louhi on mai 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.