Considering working a second FT job.

Currently I work a salaried 9-5. Great job, pays decent and its very lax. Due to recent unfortunate financial circumstances, I am considering getting a second night job, 36 hours a week. Will be working 6 pm to 6 am. This won’t be long term. Maybe 6 months. The second job is also going to be about 45 minute drive as well, just to add to the damage. Thinking about working Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday nights. Any other way would yield working a 32 hour streak (9am to 5 pm, 6pm to 6am, then 9 am to 5 pm). So with my schedule Friday’s would be 22-24 hours (one 8 hour shift plus a 12 hour shift plus 2 hours drive time) . Saturday’s 12 hours. Sunday’s would be 22-24 hours. And ofc Monday through Tuesday 8 hours each. Totaling roughly 80 hours a week. How should I balance this? Sleep advice, time management advice, can I enjoy life? and is this even possible?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Considering working a second FT job. Considering working a second FT job. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.