Why do you think a restaurant is offering to pay more than the double (common) salary for a position?. I came across a job while surfing on Indeed, it is a seafood restaurant and the job was posted by the them. What is weird is that it says it pays $25/hr guaranteed to its servers. I live in AZ where the minimum wage is at $12.15. Supposedly they guarantee a minimum of $25/hr that is not including tips and they say that no experience is necessary. I don't have that much living in the USA but from what I understand servers base pay is lower than minimum wage, and they make most of their earnings in tips. And some restaurants managers make less than $25/hr. Is that probably a trap or fake?. Do some restaurants pay like that?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
A Job seems suspicious to me for stating the salary higher than expected.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 17, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: