Would becoming an Enrolled Agent be a good decision given my situation?

Currently 25 with a science background working in a lab making ~55k a year. Due to certain management decisions I probably won’t have a job in the next few months.

I’ve been wanting to switch career fields anyways and get into the finance arena so I’m not too worried about losing my current job. I recently purchased the CFP education through Kaplan and have been slowly trucking along with that.

A few days ago I came across the Enrolled Agent job and I was immediately interested. I find tax very interesting and I believe it would go well with a CFP designation.

So here are my questions:

  1. Given how long the CFP coursework is, would it be beneficial to become an Enrolled Agent while continuing to work on the CFP material? This way I can get my feet wet in the field of business/finance and get the experience needed for my CFP. Also, I’ll be needing a new job soon anyways.

  2. Is there a demand for Enrolled Agents?

Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would becoming an Enrolled Agent be a good decision given my situation? Would becoming an Enrolled Agent be a good decision given my situation? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.